1. Wang Kefeng,Chen Qi, Hu Yingyan, Wei Wei, Wang Songzhu, Shen Qi, Qu Peng. Crystalline Ru0.33Se nanoparticles-decorated TiO₂ nanotube arrays for enhanced hydrogen evolution reaction. Small, 2018, 14, 1802132.
2. Liu Baoxia, Shen Haoshuang, Hao Yuanqiang, Zhu Xu, Li Suzhi, Huang Yankai, Qu Peng, Xu Maotian, Lanthanide Functionalized Metal-Organic Coordination Polymer: Toward Novel Turn-on Fluorescent Sensing of Amyloid β-Peptide. Anal. Chem. 2018, 90: 12449–12455.
3. Yu Li-Min, Zhu Yuan-Cheng, Liu Yi-Li, Qu Peng, Xu Mao-Tian, Shen Qi, Zhao Wei-Wei, Ferroelectric Perovskite Oxide@TiO2Nanorod Heterostructures: Preparation, Characterization, and Application as a Platform for Photoelectrochemical Bioanalysis. Anal. Chem., 2018, 90: 10803–10811.
4. Zhu J., Q. Hao, Y. Liu, Z. Guo, B. Rustam, W. Jiang, Integrating DNA structure switch with branched hairpins for the detection of uracil-DNA glycosylase activity and inhibitor screening. Talanta, 2018, 179: 51-56.
5. Xu K., Z. Li, F. Cheng, Z. Zuo, T. Wang, M. Wang, L. Liu, Transition-Metal-Free Cleavage of C-C Triple Bonds in Aromatic Alkynes with S8 and Amides Leading to Aryl Thioamides. Org Lett, 2018, 20: 2228-2231.
6. Xu Huiying, Fenghua Geng, Xiangyu Jiang, Congying Shao, Yongxiang Wang, Kefeng Wang, Peng Qu, Maotian Xu, Bang-Ce Ye, Design of metal-ion-triggered assembly of label-free split G-quadruplex/duplex DNA for turn-on detection of Hg 2+ in fetal calf serum. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2018, 255: 1024-1030.
7. Wei Wei, Jianlong Xu, Maotian Xu, Shiying Zhang, Lin Guo, Recent progress on Ge oxide anode materials for lithium-ion batteries. Science China Chemistry, 2018, 61: 515-525.
8. Wei Wei, Hua Wang, AIhua Tian, Kefeng Wang, Junmei Wang, Peng Qu, Shiying Zhang, Lin Guo, Confined metal Ge quantum dots in carbon nanofibers for stable rechargeable batteries. Nanoscale, 2018, 10: 6872-6877.
9. Wang Tao, Kai Xu, An'an Zhang, Wanli Wang, Lantao Liu, Buchwald-Hartwig Amination of Aryl Chlorides Catalyzed by Trinuclear N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Palladium(Ⅱ) Complexes. Chinese Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2018, 38: 259.
10. Nguyen Khac Hong, Yuanqiang Hao, Ke Zeng, Xiuhua Wei, Suke Yuan, Fen Li, Shengnan Fan, Maotian Xu, You-Nian Liu, A reaction-based long-wavelength fluorescent probe for Cu 2+ detection and imaging in living cells. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2018, 358: 201-206.
11. Nguyen K. H., Y. Hao, K. Zeng, S. Fan, F. Li, S. Yuan, X. Ding, M. Xu, Y. N. Liu, A benzothiazole-based fluorescent probe for hypochlorous acid detection and imaging in living cells. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc, 2018, 199: 189-193.
12. Liu Lantao, Yanli Zhou, Shuang Liu, Maotian Xu, The Applications of Metal−Organic Frameworks in Electrochemical Sensors. ChemElectroChem, 2018, 5: 6-19.
13. Li Zhong-Yi, Jing-Yu Li, Lian-Lian Pei, Xiang-Fei Zhang, Guang-Xiu Cao, Chi Zhang, Su-Zhi Li, Bin Zhai, One three-dimensional Gd(III) coordination polymer with 1,2-phenylenediacetate exhibiting ferromagnetic interaction and large magnetocaloric effect. Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2018, 87: 20-23.
14. Hao Y., K. H. Nguyen, Y. Zhang, G. Zhang, S. Fan, F. Li, C. Guo, Y. Lu, X. Song, P. Qu, Y. N. Liu, M. Xu, A highly selective and ratiometric fluorescent probe for cyanide by rationally altering the susceptible H-atom. Talanta,2018, 176: 234-241.
15. Hao Yuanqiang, Yali Cui, Peng Qu, Wenzhong Sun, Shuping Liu, Yintang Zhang, Deliang Li, Fuqiang Zhang, Maotian Xu, A novel strategy for the construction of photoelectrochemical sensing platform based on multifunctional photosensitizer.Electrochimica Acta, 2018, 259: 179-187.
16. Geng Fenghua, Xiangyu Jiang, Yongxiang Wang, Congying Shao, Kefeng Wang, Peng Qu, Maotian Xu, DNA-based dual fluorescence signals on and ratiometric mercury sensing in fetal calf serum with simultaneous excitation. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2018, 260: 793-799.
17. Wei Wei, Jia Fangfang, Qu Peng, Huang Zhongning, Wang Hua, Guo Lin, Morphology memory but reconstructing crystal structure: porous hexagonal GeO2 nanorods for rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Nanoscale, 2017, 9: 3961-3968.
18. Zhang Peng, Xiaoyan Yang, Zongbin Zhao, Beibei Li, Jianzhou Gui, Dan Liu, Jieshan Qiu, One-step synthesis of flowerlike C/Fe 2 O 3 nanosheet assembly with superior adsorption capacity and visible light photocatalytic performance for dye removal. Carbon, 2017, 116: 59-67.
19. Zhang Fuli, Changfeng Si, Xiaobin Dong, Donghui Wei, Xin Yang, Kunping Guo, Bin Wei, Zhongyi Li, Chi Zhang, Suzhi Li, Bin Zhai, Guangxiu Cao, Iridium(iii) complexes bearing oxadiazol-substituted amide ligands: color tuning and application in highly efficient phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2017, 5: 9146-9156.
20. Zhang F., Y. Guan, X. Chen, S. Wang, D. Liang, Y. Feng, S. Chen, S. Li, Z. Li, F. Zhang, C. Lu, G. Cao, B. Zhai, Syntheses, Photoluminescence, and Electroluminescence of a Series of Sublimable Bipolar Cationic Cuprous Complexes with Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence. Inorg Chem, 2017, 56: 3742-3753.
21. Zhang Chi, Xiaoyu Zheng, Zhongyi Li, Guangxiu Cao, Xiangfei Zhang, Bin Zhai, Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Azido Polymers: Hyperbranched Poly-3-azidomethyl-3-hydroxymethyl Oxetane. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 2017, 42: 1037-1043.
22. Zhai Bin, Hang Xu, Zhong-Yi Li, Chun-Shuai Cao, Bin Zhao, A water-stable metal-organic framework: serving as a chemical sensor of PO43– and a catalyst for CO2 conversion. Science China Chemistry, 2017, 60: 1328-1333.
23. Xia Ning, Lin Liu, Yong Chang, Yuanqiang Hao, Xiaojin Wang, 4-Mercaptophenylboronic acid-induced in situ formation of silver nanoparticle aggregates as labels on an electrode surface. Electrochemistry Communications, 2017, 74: 28-32.
24. Xia Ning, Cheng Cheng, Lin Liu, Peizhen Peng, Chaoyang Liu, Junxue Chen, Electrochemical glycoprotein aptasensors based on the in-situ aggregation of silver nanoparticles induced by 4-mercaptophenylboronic acid. Microchimica Acta, 2017, 184: 4393-4400.
25. Wei Wei, Fang-Fang Jia, Ke-Feng Wang, Peng Qu, SnS2/graphene nanocomposite: A high rate anode material for lithium ion battery. Chinese Chemical Letters,2017, 28: 324-328.
26. Wei Wei, Fangfang Jia, Kefeng Wang, Bingwei Luo, Peng Qu, Maotian Xu, Synthesis of graphene/Ca 2 Ge 7 O 16 nanofibers composite as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries. Materials Letters, 2017, 196: 157-160.
27. Wei W., F. Jia, P. Qu, Z. Huang, H. Wang, L. Guo, Morphology memory but reconstructing crystal structure: porous hexagonal GeO2 nanorods for rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Nanoscale, 2017, 9: 3961-3968.
28. Wang Tao, Kai Xu, Tuanjie Meng, An'an Zhang, Hongyu Wang, Sisi Shen, Lantao Liu, N-Heterocyclic Carbene-Palladium(Ⅱ) Complexes with Acridine Ligand:Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Applications. Chinese Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2017, 37: 1794.
29. Wang Jingjing, Feng Li, Huanping Xie, Mengmeng Xu, Xiaobo Zhao, Lantao Liu, Wen-Xian Zhao, Silver salts and DBU cooperatively catalyzed domino reaction of propargylic alcohols with trifluoromethyl ketones: direct method to trifluoromethyl-substituted 5-alkylidene-1,3-dioxolane derivatives. Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2017, 31: e3545.
30. Qu Wenshan, Fuli Zhang, Shiqi Liu, Donghui Wei, Xiaobin Dong, Bo Yu, Wen Lu, Chi Zhang, Suzhi Li, Zhongyi Li, Bin Wei, Bin Zhai, Guangxiu Cao, Efficient blue electroluminescence of iridium(III) complexes with oxadiazol-substituted amide ancillary ligands. Dyes and Pigments, 2017, 145: 116-125.
31. Liu Shuang, Fen Xu, Lan-Tao Liu, Yan-Li Zhou, Wen-xian Zhao, Heat capacities and thermodynamic properties of Cr-MIL-101. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2017, 129: 509-514.
32. Liu Lantao, Yanli Zhou, Yiyu Kang, Haihong Huang, Congming Li, Maotian Xu, Baoxian Ye, Electrochemical Evaluation of trans-Resveratrol Levels in Red Wine Based on the Interaction between Resveratrol and Graphene. Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, 2017, 2017: 1-8.
33. Liu Lin, Cheng Cheng, Yong Chang, Huiyun Ma, Yuanqiang Hao, Two sensitive electrochemical strategies for the detection of protein kinase activity based on the 4-mercaptophenylboronic acid-induced in situ assembly of silver nanoparticles. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2017, 248: 178-186.
34. Liu L., Y. Chang, N. Xia, P. Peng, L. Zhang, M. Jiang, J. Zhang, L. Liu, Simple, sensitive and label-free electrochemical detection of microRNAs based on the in situ formation of silver nanoparticles aggregates for signal amplification. Biosens Bioelectron, 2017, 94: 235-242.
35. Li Zhong-Yi, Chi Zhang, Bin Zhai, Jing-Cheng Han, Meng-Chun Pei, Jian-Jun Zhang, Fu-Li Zhang, Su-Zhi Li, Guang-Xiu Cao, Linking heterometallic Cu–Ln chain units with a 2-methylenesuccinate bridge to form a 2D network exhibiting a large magnetocaloric effect. CrystEngComm, 2017, 19: 2702-2708.
36. Li Zhong-Yi, Jing-Yu Li, Ying-Ying Huang, Xiang-Fei Zhang, Guang-Xiu Cao, Chi Zhang, Fu-Li Zhang, Su-Zhi Li, Bin Zhai, Structure and luminescent property of one three-dimensional cadmium(II) polymer derived from mixed flexible and rigid ligands. Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2017, 84: 200-203.
37. Li Zhong-Yi, Yan Chen, Xin-Ying Dong, Bin Zhai, Xiang-Fei Zhang, Chi Zhang, Fu-Li Zhang, Su-Zhi Li, Guang-Xiu Cao, Two Types of Lanthanide Coordination Polymers Based on a Homophthalate Ligand Exhibiting Luminescence and a Significant Magnetocaloric Effect. Crystal Growth & Design, 2017, 17: 3877-3884.
38. Li Zhong-Yi, Yuan-Qing Cao, Xiang-Ming Zhang, Ya-Lan Xu, Guang-Xiu Cao, Fu-Li Zhang, Su-Zhi Li, Fu-Qiang Zhang, Bin Zhai, Linking cobalt–water chains with cis-1,4-cyclohexanedicarboxylate bridges to form a 2D network exhibiting spin-canted antiferromagnetism. New Journal of Chemistry, 2017, 41: 457-461.
39. Li Zhong-Yi, Yuan-Qing Cao, Jing-Yu Li, Xiang-Fei Zhang, Bin Zhai, Chi Zhang, Fu-Li Zhang, Guang-Xiu Cao, Three Types of Lanthanide Coordination Polymers with Methylmalonate and Isonicotinate as Coligands: Structures, Luminescence, and Magnetic Properties. Crystal Growth & Design, 2017, 17: 6752-6761.
40. Li Z. Y., Y. L. Xu, X. F. Zhang, B. Zhai, F. L. Zhang, J. J. Zhang, C. Zhang, S. Z. Li, G. X. Cao, Four one-dimensional lanthanide-phenylacetate polymers exhibiting luminescence and magnetic cooling/spin-glass behavior. Dalton Trans, 2017, 46: 16485-16492.
41. Li Suzhi, Huafeng Li, Huihui Luo, Ying Liu, Cuixia Ling, Fuli Zhang, Zhongyi Li, Chi Zhang, Guangxiu Cao, Bin Zhai, Syntheses and structures of three organic–inorganic hybrids with Different 2D structural types constructed from rare earth polymers and Keggin-Type Silicotungstates. Inorganic and Nano-Metal Chemistry, 2017, 1-6.
42. Li Lu, Bingbing Li, Chunli Li, Zhiying Ma, Li Xu, Hua Wang, Selective deprotonation of tetra[3,4]thienylene in the presence of n-BuLi. Organic Chemistry Frontiers, 2017, 4: 1019-1023.
43. Li Gaowei , Xinxiang Lei, Structural elucidation of organic molecule from residual dipolar couplings. SCIENTIA SINICA Chimica, 2017, 47: 1401-1423.
44. Li Feng, Jingjing Wang, Wenlong Pei, Hong Li, Huiling Zhang, Manman Song, Linyun Guo, Anan Zhang, Lantao Liu, Direct [3+2]-cycloaddition of electron-deficient alkynes with CF 3 CHN 2 : Regioselective one-pot synthesis of 3-trifluoromethylpyrazoles. Tetrahedron Letters, 2017, 58: 4344-4347.
45. Lai L., X. Jiang, S. Han, C. Zhao, T. Du, F. U. Rehman, Y. Zheng, X. Li, X. Liu, H. Jiang, X. Wang, In Vivo Biosynthesized Zinc and Iron Oxide Nanoclusters for High Spatiotemporal Dual-Modality Bioimaging of Alzheimer's Disease. Langmuir,2017, 33: 9018-9024.
46. Huang Y., B. Liu, Q. Shen, X. Zhu, Y. Hao, Z. Chang, F. Xu, P. Qu, M. Xu, Lanthanide coordination polymer probe for time-gated luminescence sensing of pH in undiluted human serum. Talanta, 2017, 164: 427-431.
47. Hao Y., Y. Zhang, K. Ruan, F. Meng, T. Li, J. Guan, L. Du, P. Qu, M. Xu, A highly selective long-wavelength fluorescent probe for hydrazine and its application in living cell imaging. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc,2017, 184: 355-360.
48. Hao Yuanqiang, Yintang Zhang, Kehong Ruan, Wansong Chen, Binbin Zhou, Xiaojun Tan, Yan Wang, Liqing Zhao, Guan Zhang, Peng Qu, Maotian Xu, A naphthalimide-based chemodosimetric probe for ratiometric detection of hydrazine. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2017, 244: 417-424.
49. Fan Yunchang, Xiaojing Li, Ping Shen, Hongxin Cai, Feifei Li, Yongxiang Wang, Highly effective extraction of hydroxycinnamic acids by hydrogen-bonding-functionalized ionic liquids. Separation and Purification Technology, 2017, 179: 126-134.
50. Du Tianyu, Chunqiu Zhao, Fawad ur Rehman, Lanmei Lai, Xiaoqi Li, Yi Sun, Shouhua Luo, Hui Jiang, Matthias Selke, Xuemei Wang, Rapid and multimodal in vivo bioimaging of cancer cells through in situ biosynthesis of Zn&Fe nanoclusters. Nano Research, 2017, 10: 2626-2632.
51. Du Tianyu, Chunqiu Zhao, Fawad ur Rehman, Lanmei Lai, Xiaoqi Li, Yi Sun, Shouhua Luo, Hui Jiang, Ning Gu, Matthias Selke, Xuemei Wang, In Situ Multimodality Imaging of Cancerous Cells Based on a Selective Performance of Fe2+-Adsorbed Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-8. Advanced Functional Materials, 2017, 27: 1603926.
52. Chang Zhu, Yanli Zhou, Lijing Hao, Yuanqiang Hao, Xu Zhu, Maotian Xu, Simultaneous determination of dopamine and ascorbic acid using β-cyclodextrin/Au nanoparticles/graphene-modified electrodes. Analytical Methods, 2017, 9: 664-671.
53. Zhu J., L. Wang, X. Xu, H. Wei, W. Jiang, Modular Nuclease-Responsive DNA Three-Way Junction-Based Dynamic Assembly of a DNA Device and Its Sensing Application. Anal Chem, 2016, 88: 3817-3825.
54. Zhou Y., H. Zhang, L. Liu, C. Li, Z. Chang, X. Zhu, B. Ye, M. Xu, Fabrication of an antibody-aptamer sandwich assay for electrochemical evaluation of levels of beta-amyloid oligomers. Sci Rep, 2016, 6: 35186.
55. Zhou Y., L. Liu, Y. Hao, M. Xu, Detection of Abeta Monomers and Oligomers: Early Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease. Chem Asian J, 2016, 11: 805-817.
56. Zhou Yanli, Simultaneous Determination of Clenbuterol and Salbutamol with a Graphene-Nafion Nanocomposite Modified Electrode. International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 2016, 5154-5164.
57. Zhao Wen-Xian, Guan-Jun Liu, Jingjing Wang, Feng Li, Lantao Liu, Synthesis of MeO-PEG2000-supported chiral ferrocenyl oxazoline carbinol ligand and its application in asymmetric catalysis. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 2016, 27: 1139-1144.
58. Zhao Wenxian, Daiyue Yang , Yuhua Zhang, Progress in Efficient Chiral Phosphine Ligand. Chinese Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2016, 36: 2301.
59. Zhao Chunqiu, Lanmei Lai, Fawad Ur Rehman, Cheng Qian, Gaojun Teng, Hui Jiang, Xuemei Wang, In vivo target bio-imaging of cerebral ischemic stroke by real-time labeling of zinc. RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 110525-110534.
60. Zhao C., T. Du, F. U. Rehman, L. Lai, X. Liu, X. Jiang, X. Li, Y. Chen, H. Zhang, Y. Sun, S. Luo, H. Jiang, M. Selke, X. Wang, Biosynthesized Gold Nanoclusters and Iron Complexes as Scaffolds for Multimodal Cancer Bioimaging. Small,2016, 12: 6255-6265.
61. Zhang Fuli, Changfeng Si, Donghui Wei, Shuangshuang Wang, Depan Zhang, Suzhi Li, Zhongyi Li, Fuqiang Zhang, Bin Wei, Guangxiu Cao, Bin Zhai, Solution-processed organic light-emitting diodes based on yellow-emitting cationic iridium(III) complexes bearing cyclometalated carbene ligands. Dyes and Pigments, 2016, 134: 465-471.
62. Zhang Fuli, Weiling Li, Yue Yu, Yiming Jing, Dongxin Ma, Fuqiang Zhang, Suzhi Li, Guangxiu Cao, Zhongyi Li, Ge Guo, Bin Wei, Depan Zhang, Lian Duan, Chunyang Li, Yafei Feng, Bin Zhai, Highly efficient green phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes with low efficiency roll-off based on iridium(iii) complexes bearing oxadiazol-substituted amide ligands. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2016, 4: 5469-5475.
63. Zhang Fuli, Weiling Li, Donghui Wei, Xinyu Wei, Zhongyi Li, Shiying Zhang, Suzhi Li, Bin Wei, Guangxiu Cao, Bin Zhai, Synthesis, photophysical and electroluminescent properties of blue-emitting dual core imidazole–anthracene/pyrene derivatives. RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 60264-60270.
64. Zhang Fuli, Weiling Li, Donghui Wei, Chunyang Li, Chen Pan, Xiaobin Dong, Zhongyi Li, Suzhi Li, Bin Wei, Fuqiang Zhang, Guangxiu Cao, Bin Zhai, Synthesis, characterization, photo- and electro-luminescent properties of blue cationic iridium complexes with nonconjugated bis(pyrazole-1-yl)methane as the ancillary ligand. Dyes and Pigments, 2016, 134: 19-26.
65. Zhang Fuli, Weiling Li, Donghui Wei, Xiaobin Dong, Suzhi Li, Zhongyi Li, Fuqiang Zhang, Xinyu Wei, Bin Wei, Guangxiu Cao, Bin Zhai, Solution-processed organic light-emitting diodes based on a blue-emitting cationic iridium(III) complex using 2-(1H-pyrazol-1-yl)pyridine as ancillary ligand. Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2016, 453: 115-121.
66. Zhang Fuli, Yuqiao Guan, Shimin Wang, Suzhi Li, Fuqiang Zhang, Yafei Feng, Shufen Chen, Guangxiu Cao, Bin Zhai, Efficient yellow-green organic light-emitting diodes based on sublimable cationic iridium complexes. Dyes and Pigments, 2016, 130: 1-8.
67. Zhai Bin, Chi Zhang, Fuqiang Zhang, Zhongyi Li, Fuli Zhang, Suzhi Li, Xiangfei Zhang, Guangxiu Cao, Covalent modification of temperature-sensitive breathable polyurethane with carbon nanotubes. Soft Materials, 2016, 14: 272-277.
68. Zhai Bin, Zhong-Yi Li, Xiang-Fei Zhang, Xiang-Xia Wu, Jian-Hua Guo, Jian-Zhong Huo, Bin Ding, Synthesis, Structures, Magnetic and Luminescent Properties of a Series of Iron(II) and Zinc(II) Coordination Frameworks with Versatile 4-Substitued 1, 2,4-Triazole Ligands. Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie, 2016, 642: 260-267.
69. Zhai Bin, Zhong-Yi Li, Fu-Qiang Zhang, Su-Zhi Li, Fu-Li Zhang, Chi Zhang, Xiang-Fei Zhang, Guang-Xiu Cao, Yue Ma, Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties of Two Mononuclear Nickel-Nitronyl Nitroxide Radical Compounds. Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie, 2016, 642: 527-531.
70. Zhai Bin, Zhong-Yi Li, Zhi-Lei Wu, Jian-Zhong Cui, A novel europium metal-organic framework as luminescent probe for detecting Al 3+. Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2016, 71: 23-26.
71. Zhai Bin, Zhongyi Li, Chi Zhang, Fuli Zhang, Xiangfei Zhang, Fuqiang Zhang, Guangxiu Cao, Suzhi Li, Xiaoyan Yang, Three rare Ln–Na heterometallic 3D polymers based on sulfate anion: Syntheses, structures, and luminescence properties. Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2016, 63: 16-19.
72. Zhai Bin, Zhongyi Li, Bin Ding, Fuqiang Zhang, Xiangfei Zhang, Ying Liu, Guangxiu Cao, Solvent-controlled synthesis and reversible dynamic structural conversions of a series of iron(II) coordination complexes. Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2016, 71: 5-8.
73. Yu Xiaobo, Jingjing Wang, Weijie Guo, Yun Tian, Jianhui Wang, Efficient Approach To Construct Unsymmetrical Biaryls through Oxidative Coupling Reactions of Aromatic Primary Alcohols and Arylboronic Acids with a Rhodium Catalyst. Organometallics, 2016, 35: 1876-1884.
74. Yu Liyan, Xiuhua Wei, Chen Fang, Yifeng Tu, A disposable biosensor for noninvasive diabetic diagnosis rest on the Au/TiO 2 nano-composite intensified electrochemiluminescence. Electrochimica Acta, 2016, 211: 27-35.
75. Yang F., W. Xiao, X. Ma, R. Huang, R. Yu, G. Li, X. Huang, C. Chen, P. Ding, Optimization of a novel chelerythrine-loaded magnetic Fe3 O4 /chitosan alpha-ketoglutaric acid system and evaluation of its anti-tumour activities. J Pharm Pharmacol, 2016, 68: 1030-1040.
76. Xu H., B. Zhai, C. S. Cao, B. Zhao, A Bifunctional Europium-Organic Framework with Chemical Fixation of CO2 and Luminescent Detection of Al(3). Inorg Chem,2016, 55: 9671-9676.
77. Xu Fang, Dandan Bai, Jingjing Mei, Dapeng Wu, Zhiyong Gao, Kai Jiang, Baoxia Liu, Enhanced photoelectrochemical performance with in-situ Au modified TiO 2 nanorod arrays as photoanode. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016, 688: 914-920.
78. Xia Ning, Sensitive Photoelectrochemical Detection of Cu2+ Using CdS Quantum Dots Decorated TiO2 Nanowires in Combination with a Chemical Reducing Reaction.International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 2016, 9462-9470.
79. Wei Wei, Aihua Tian, Fangfang Jia, Kefeng Wang, Peng Qu, Maotian Xu, Green synthesis of GeO2/graphene composites as anode material for lithium-ion batteries with high capacity. RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 87440-87445.
80. Wang Xiao-Juan, Crystal structure of (R)-1-(1-(6-fluorobenzo[d]thiazol-2-yl)ethyl)-3-phenylthiourea. Zeitschrift für Kristallographie - New Crystal Structures, 2016, 231.
81. Wang Tao, Kai Xu, Lantao Liu, Huanping Xie, Ying Li, Wen-Xian Zhao, An easily available N-heterocyclic carbene–palladium(II) catalyst for Buchwald–Hartwig amination of aryl chlorides. Transition Metal Chemistry, 2016, 41: 525-529.
82. Wang Tao, Lantao Liu, Kai Xu, Huanping Xie, Hui Shen, Wen-Xian Zhao, Synthesis and characterization of trinuclear N-heterocyclic carbene–palladium(ii) complexes and their applications in the Suzuki–Miyaura cross-coupling reaction.RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 100690-100695.
83. Wang L., Y. Hao, J. Huang, Y. He, K. Zeng, J. Li, J. M. Chabu, W. Chen, M. Yang, L. Deng, Y. N. Liu, Unraveling the Hydrolysis of Merocyanine-Based Probes in Biological Assay. Anal Chem, 2016, 88: 9136-9142.
84. Meng Tuanjie, Lantao Liu, Huiyi Jia, Lifeng Ren, Cuilan Feng, Xiaojuan Wang, Wenxian Zhao, One-pot synthesis of 3,4-dihydropyridin-2-ones via tandem reaction of Blaise reactionintermediate and acrylic ester. Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2016, 30: 47-50.
85. Meng Tuanjie, Cuilan Feng, Lantao Liu, Tao Wang, Kai Xu, Wenxian Zhao, Palladium Catalyzed Oxidation of Ynamides Using Dimethyl Sulfoxide as Oxidant: A Facile Way to Synthesizeα-Ketoamide Derivatives. Chinese Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2016, 36: 1382.
86. Liu B., Y. Huang, X. Zhu, Y. Hao, Y. Ding, W. Wei, Q. Wang, P. Qu, M. Xu, Smart lanthanide coordination polymer fluorescence probe for mercury(II) determination. Anal Chim Acta, 2016, 912: 139-145.
87. Liu Baoxia, Yankai Huang, Qi Shen, Xu Zhu, Yuanqiang Hao, Peng Qu, Maotian Xu, Turn-on fluorescence detection of ciprofloxacin in tablets based on lanthanide coordination polymer nanoparticles. RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 100743-100747.
88. Li Zhong-Yi, Bin Zhai, Su-Zhi Li, Guang-Xiu Cao, Fu-Qiang Zhang, Xiang-Fei Zhang, Fu-Li Zhang, Chi Zhang, Two Series of Lanthanide Coordination Polymers with 2-Methylenesuccinate: Magnetic Refrigerant, Slow Magnetic Relaxation, and Luminescence Properties. Crystal Growth & Design, 2016, 16: 4574-4581.
89. Li L., C. Zhao , H. Wang, Recent Progress in Synthesis and Application of Thiophene Oligomers Based on Bithiophene Dicarbanions. Chem Rec, 2016, 16: 797-809.
90. Li F., J. Wang, M. Xu, X. Zhao, X. Zhou, W. X. Zhao, L. Liu, Catalytic stereoselective cascade reactions of quinols with trifluoromethyl ketones: direct access to CF3-containing 1,3-dioxolanes. Org Biomol Chem, 2016, 14: 3981-3988.
91. Lai X. H., L. F. Zhao, X. M. Chen, Y. Ren, Rapid Identification and Characterization of Francisella by Molecular Biology and Other Techniques. Open Microbiol J, 2016, 10: 64-77.
92. Lai L., C. Zhao, M. Su, X. Li, X. Liu, H. Jiang, C. Amatore, X. Wang, In vivo target bio-imaging of Alzheimer's disease by fluorescent zinc oxide nanoclusters. Biomater Sci, 2016, 4: 1085-1091.
93. Lai Lanmei, Chunqiu Zhao, Xiaoqi Li, Xiaoli Liu, Hui Jiang, Matthias Selke, Xuemei Wang, Fluorescent gold nanoclusters for in vivo target imaging of Alzheimer's disease. RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 30081-30088.
94. Jiang X., F. Geng, Y. Wang, J. Liu, P. Qu, M. Xu, Fluorescence turn-on and colorimetric dual readout assay of glutathione over cysteine based on the fluorescence inner-filter effect of oxidized TMB on TMPyP. Biosens Bioelectron, 2016, 81: 268-273.
95. Jiang Jiaqiao, Kefeng Wang, Qingqing Liu, Jin Zhai, Optimizing CdS intermediate layer of CdS/CdSe quantum dot-sensitized solar cells to increase light harvesting ability and improve charge separation efficiency. RSC Advances,2016, 6: 99564-99569.
96. Feng Cuilan, Liying Hei, Zhen Li, Lantao Liu, Magnetic Microporous Organic Polymer of 1,1'-Bi-2-naphtholSupported Palladium for Suzuki Coupling Reactions.Chinese Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2016, 36: 179.
97. Cui Y., Y. Hao, Y. Zhang, B. Liu, X. Zhu, P. Qu, D. Li, M. Xu, A water-soluble and retrievable ruthenium-based probe for colorimetric recognition of Hg(II) and Cys. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc, 2016, 165: 150-154.
98. Chen Cuimei, Xiaohua Ma, Fei Yang, Yong Xia, Weng Xiao, Guiyin Li, Ping Ding, Adsorption of Copper(II) Onto Chitosan Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid: Equilibrium Isotherms, Kinetic Studies and Optimization. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2016, 13: 148-155.